Monday, December 5, 2011

Modest Mesh

A very quick blog post as I have totally fallen in love with the new mesh hairs from /Wasabi Pills/.  Since I was feeling in a bit of a dark mood I decided to grab the claws made fr the Werewolf avatar (stay tuned for this in a future blog post).


To top of off my look I decided to go with a skin from a store I have recently become to love - *Heartsick*.  I'm loving the cute little detail around the eyes on this skin.  Not to mention the fact that you get three folders of lipstick layers including, plain lipstick, lipstick with teeth and lipstick with fangs (lipstick with teeth only shown).




Shape: My Own
Skin:  *Heartsick* Nocturne : Lullaby : Petite Morte worn with Gothic Lips w/ Teeth Alpha Layer (included with skin)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sebastianne Mesh Hair
Fangs:  My Own
Nails: !* Rebel -X- *! Werewolf Claws
Prop: GLITTERATI; Pearls v.1

No comments:

Post a Comment