Saturday, December 10, 2011

SMILE - You're on camera!

It's always nice to receive blogger review packages that make you smile.  This one made me smile for a whole other reason though.  When I saw the notice come in the owner of .:SS:. Spearsong described loving his jeans so much that I could just imagine the cheesy grin on his face so I kinda had to try on the jeans straight away. Normally I file the blog review packages into a folder and get to them a day or so later.  Not this time.



I can see why Jared loves his new jeans.  I've kinda grown quite attached to them myself.    Best part - they come in both Male and Female versions \o/



FEMALE
Skin:  *Step inSide* PEARL skin from SERAPHIM
Tattoo:  SN@TCH Beaver Tattoo
Hair:   /Wasabi Pills/ Sebastianne Mesh Hair
Eyes:   Nomine Stained Contacts - emerald
Nails:  SLink Jolie Sculpted Prim Nails
Jeans:  .:SS:. WOMENS JUST LOWS (BLACK)
Feet:   SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Medium

MALE
Skin:  Belleza - Thomas V2
Tattoo:  AITUI TATTOO - Love is Blind from SERAPHIM
Hair:  .::MADesigns HAIR::. ~Jake ~DBR III
Eyes: Negaposi Dreaming Eyes - Grave
Jeans:  .:SS:. MENS JUST LOWS (BLACK)

No comments:

Post a Comment