Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Being an Australian, I have never witnessed a white Christmas.  So I just love how I can enjoy christmas however I like it in SL.

snowflake blog

This cute little wintery outfit is from ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... and comes in a stack of colours.  I love how cute and playful it is without being overdone with 'fluffy' cuffs and collars everywhere.

snowflake blog

The one great thing I love about this pack - it comes with EVERYTHING.  Yup - EVERYTHING.  It even has neko attachments to match the outfit should you be so inclined!

snowflake blog

And boots.   Now we should all know by now that I have a weakness for shoes.  I think I will be buying everything in brown to match these boots for a while.


Skin:  :Curio: Acorn-Elf-Soot
Hair:  [e] Wave
Eyes:  Negaposi Dreaming Eyes - Moonlight
Outfit:  ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Snowflake (Brown) - Includes earmuffs and boots {neko ears & tail, wintery flushed cheeks and lip piercing also included but not shown}
Poses:  !bang - I Love My boots
Location:  Ayas 

No comments:

Post a Comment