Saturday, November 12, 2011

Guess who's back...............

So I've taken my SL break and have recently rejoined the masses on the grid. I was debating on whether I wanted to start blogging again....and look out - SL now has mesh and Rors has fallen madly in love with all the new goodies she can find.

So this is a very simple post to get me back in the game. I have a few posts lined up ready to throw at you over the next few days so keep your eyes peeled.

For now I leave you with my latest addition to my endless folder of avatars I seem to be collecting. the Unicorn avatar is a full set (tail not shown in this picture). I found the "Violent Seduction - Kirin (fat pack)" on the marketplace and instantly said to myself, 'I must have this!' and so I did. Much to my surprise, because I clearly did not read the entire description properly in my haste to add this to my purchases, the pack includes 5 different Unicorn avatar packs. There's Green, Teal, Pink, Purple and Yellow - and all for $1000L. BONUS!

So as with any new avatar purchase I had to have new hair and clothes so it was over to Sn@tch for my new skirt and top (top comes in a pack with jeans!) and then off to .ploom. for some awesome new hair. I apologise for the lack of names at this point as I am not logged in to Sl to check and my memory is failing me =( but I shall update later.

WOOOOOO it's good to be back!

1 comment:

  1. And just how did you think to even LOOK for a unicorn?

    BTW no one is more happeh than me that you are back!

    ReplyDelete