Sunday, November 20, 2011

Once Upon A Time.....

This was one of the many wonders I found during my search for the Sleepy Hollow inspired dress (more to come on that - I finally have the dress!).


The first stop on my journey was Evie's Closet. An absolute wonderland of magical, fairytale inspiring gowns and accessories. If you haven't been there - you MUST add it to your To Do List.


I really don't want to detract from the stunning gown with matching Collar & Crown (sold seperately - but with all matching colours to the different variety of colours this dress comes in) so I'm hoping the photos do all the talking for me.


All I can think of when I wear this ensemble is Once Upon A Time - The Evil Queen. I feel a little Lana Parrilla at the moment. I don't know why, I just do. probably because it's one of my favourite shows at the moment. But obviously I have a little more ....... hmmm .... 'niceness' .... to me with the wings and delicate touches of flowers on the accessories. Evangeline Miles really does go all out with her designs and I'm so glad she does!


Shape: My Own
Skin: [CheerNo] Femme Belina - Tan
Hair: [e] Shine - Black
Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Aquilius Eyes - Tirablue
Lashes: MIAMAI_NoAlpha Lashes_ N01
Ears: Panda Express - Lil's Elf Ears -Repent
Crown and Collar: Evie's Closet - Tuala - Crown & Collar - Fortuna II
Dress: Evie's Closet - Tuala Gown - Fortuna
Shoes: Dilly Dolls - Stella Dollies Dark - Red Option

No comments:

Post a Comment