Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nardcotix 70% off Storewide


Nardcotix is having a major 70% store wide sale.  I TP'd in 'just to check it out' which of course meant I was going to spend money!  make sure you get tot eh store quick though as this sale is only on until January 9th.

Nardcotix 70% Off sale - Blog

As soon as I spotted the white jeans I knew I had to have them, and only for $L37, SCORE!.  As a fan of white jeans I am always on the look out for good quality ones.  I was in luck today.  Just as I was about to leave I spotted a cute little shirt to accompany my jeans - only $28L, don't mind if I do.

Nardcotix 70% Off sale - Blog

Not only do they make womens ones, but they make a pair in mens wear (also only $L37) as well.  HORRAY!!!!  Men in white jeans = smoking hot!

Nardcotix 70% Off sale - Blog

So hot in fact I can't be blamed for wanting a little nibble!  Thank you Isabeal for prim teeth that don't bite into my lips, or on a tattoo layer that make me look like Bucky Beaver!


**HER**
Skin:  [Pink Fuel] Elly - Gunmetal (worn with cleavage enhancer)
Makeup Layer:  [Pink Fuel] Elly Doll Gloss Beestung
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh Hair
Eyes:  Aphotic Gloom - Aquilius - Kiwi
Ears:  [ATOMIC] Mystic Elven Ear  - Feather
Teeth: A Netherworld -  Moonshadow Vamp Teeth
Top:  NX-Nardcotix Kristy Buckled Shirt White (no prim cuff worn but is included)
Pants:  NX-Nardcotix 641 Jeans Women White
Shoes:  [e] Live Boots

**HIM**
Skin:  {.essences.} Ramses skin *medium (worn with Stuble Layer)
Hair:  [Shag] - Boys Don't Cry
Eyes:  .:Hermony:. -MP Eyes - Olive
Necklace:  .:Lapointe & Bastchild:. Gothic Jewelry - Mens Steel/Black Gothic Twist
Tattoo:  ~.:.Hysteria.:.~ Messages from Hell
Pants:  NX-Nardcotix 641 Jeans Men White (no cuff prim worn)
Boots:  *COCO*Homme_Lace_UpWorkBoots  (worn with additional rolled pants cuff option from HUD)

No comments:

Post a Comment