Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How much mesh is too much?


Mesh, Mesh and more Mesh!

What started out as boredom and flicking through the marketplace just checking out what mesh stuff was out there, lead to me putting together an entire mesh outfit !  Well - minus the pants.

Just how much mesh do you love?

I love the look of this wooly dress.  You could wear with boots and leave the tights off if you really wanted to.  The hair - LOVE!  Even if it is a mens hair, I like the look of it on me!  And the boots!  Oh.  Em.  Gee.  I stumbled across these on the marketplace and found it very hard to stop myself from buying the entire colour collection.  I think I'm in love!

Skin:  [Plastik] Aleria-Starfish://Bedroom Eyes
Hair:   /Wasabi Pills/ Magnus Mesh Hair (mens hair)
Eyes:  Negaposi Dreaming Eyes - Bronze
Lashes: Miamai_NoAlpha Lashes_N01
Top:  [LeeZu] Oxford Dress /wool brown  *mesh*
Pants: Mushie :: Basic Leggings - Black
Shoes:  lassitude & ennui Selene boots brown *mesh*

No comments:

Post a Comment