Friday, January 13, 2012

Carpe Noctum

Tableau Vivant's latest group gift is absolutely stunning!  I think I may need an SLex change for a while so I can wear this skin a little longer

Tableau Vivant


I write in anger, along the edges of light
Singing songs to the sleeping in royalties flight
My hands working through black velvet air
Sharp points of fingers in our loveless fair

Carpe Diem, the rest was a hopeless song, true
They said it to others, but they didn’t for you
‘Seize the day’ was chanted with pride on the streets
But it’s charred and lost now, while Earth’s light retreats

But I, I have a new song to sing
A beautiful verse in our dark sheltered wing
Carpe Noctem, my friends, my angels who fight
We lost the day, but we can still seize the night.
(c) Marlena Allyson


Skin:  ~Tableau Vivant~  Noctis (Group Gift)
Eyes:  Aphotic Gloom - Clarus Eyes - Asami - Purple
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/  Magnus Mesh Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment