Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Newbie Style Challenge

A challenge that turned out to be very useful for me at the moment. Meet my new store account alt. Since I was reopening my store I wanted to seperate work from play so decided that a store account to rez my vendors and look after things for me was the way to go. And just after making my newb I see a bloggers challenge posted about making your newb look good for less. Perfect! I wasn't going to do much with her since she won't actually be used for anything other than rezzing etc at the store. But hey, who am I to pass up a challenge.

So here we have a day old newb. Not bad. They've certainly come a long way from when I first rezzed a few years back.

Let the transformations begin.



And yes I realise my order of looks is back to front. I like to be different *shrugs*. Style credits below. No lindens spent. Just a bit of time traipsing around the grid. One free item I did pick up that is not "shown" here is an AO from [LAP] for accounts 30 days and under. They have one for guys and girls.

LOOK 3
SHAPE: Starter newb shape with some modifications from me.
EYES: Starter newb eyes in green.
HAIR: LUZ - SKUNK from KMADD group gift.
SKIN: LOLA_lght-ORTA (dk brows_hairbase) from Lelutka ORTA Subscribo gift - in store.
CLOTHES: (pumpkin) Suites from ~silent sparrow~ in store gift for accounts under 30days old.
SHOES: Flower Pumps from ::S@bbia:: group gift - in store.

LOOK 2
SHAPE: Starter newb shape with some modifications from me.
EYES: Starter newb eyes in green.
HAIR: Susan brownsugar from EXILE - in store.
SKIN: Dahlia - Sienna - Potpurri from *Cupcakes group gift.
CLOTHES: Group Gift No.10 from ::S@bbia:: - in store.
SHOES: Group Gift Pumps (Fuschia) from Maitreya Subscribo - in store.

LOOK 1
SHAPE: Starter newb shape with some modifications from me.
EYES: Starter newb eyes in green.
HAIR: Susan brownsugar from EXILE - in store.
SKIN: Dahlia - Sienna - Potpurri from *Cupcakes group gift.
SHIRT: Ballet Sweater (Berry) from Fri.day - in store.
BELT: Wide Waist belt (sugar.plum) from Fri.day - in store.
LEGGINGS: Tights Grey 1 from ::S@bbia:: group gift - in store
SHOES: Group Gift Pumps (Violet Blue) from Maitreya Subscribo - in store.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there sistah...you're lookin' *smokin'*!!!! :D
    Great job!!!
    (btw-added this link to my blogroll too)

    ReplyDelete