Friday, November 26, 2010

Fairy Magic

It's been a while since I did a blog review, now that all the fundraisers and store moving and set up has all died down for a bit I figured I'd jump straight back in with a bit of Fairy magic.

Tribal Soul Designs have this fantastic Fairy Line Avatars that include everything you need to look the part. They come in black, blue, golden, purple, green and red and are just adorable. From the cute prim feet with sandal straps to the decorative glowy wings and facial patterned piercings.

All poses (above and below) are from the Winged Poses pack from [ImpEle]



Fairy Line Purple from Tribal Soul Designs
Includes Skin, Shape, Hair, Eyes, Ears, Facial Glow Piercings, Wings & Feet



Fairy Line Purple from Tribal Soul Designs
Includes Skin, *Shape, *Hair, Eyes, Ears, Facial Glow Piercings, Wings & Feet
* I'm wearing my shape and hea-hea Hair in Orange from +BM+

No comments:

Post a Comment